Saturday, May 10, 2014

Welcome to the blog!!!

So, I have wanted to start a food blog for a while because I am mildly obsessed with cooking and I love to try and experiment with recipes.  I am a 20 year old, rising college junior who loves to cook with her friends and thought I would love to try some recipes, make some recipes, and just have fun experimenting in the kitchen. 
I believe in eating in moderation; healthy is good--but no food is off limits; that leads to unhealthy eating patterns for me.  Besides, a little buttercream frosting (which I might be slightly addicted to) is necessary at times and nourishes the soul!  I am passionate about taking recipes and using creative ways to make them healthier.  I love discovering the intersection between delicious and nutritious!
Since I am pretty busy, I don't know how often I will get to post.  The photography will be a challenge; I always manage to make food look much less appetizing than it actually is when I try to take pictures of it... 
I also hope to post on other things food-related.  I am interested in nutrition and find that it's a tough world to navigate out there; information seems to be so conflicting sometimes; I just want to honestly look at stuff. Anyway, that's it for now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment